Well I have to say…. Woo Hoo.
Thank you to ramblingsfromamum who nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Goes to get it… *grins*.
You need to read her blogs, you will grin a lot, unless you are a penguin. (see, now you are curious and are going to go look)
so… as usual the rules.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
hmm now how much to divulge. I usually back off from this part a bit. well lets see how this goes.
7 things about myself.
If you have poked about my blog, you will actually know a lot. Too much probably.
1. I am a student, a bit of an overachiever, I collect letters. I have three pair and one trio and am working on more…. I know… huh? *shrugs*
2. I teach now as well, my mentor sort of pushed me into it, but I do like it. I think she just wanted time off though.
3. hmmm more? ok, exams are drawing nearer, so my blogs have been thinning a bit as my time is spent on other things.
4. wow another one, I hope this is the last one, all right, Even though Christmas is close to exam time, I LOVE IT. lol, that was easy.
5. grumbles. why are you reading these anyway? distracts you with magic tricks…
6. ok, I am an empathic or empath. So praising others comes easy to me, accepting is more difficult.
7. This one is easy, I love blogging as I have met and continue to meet some beautiful people.
Now, to nominate the award to some others, the fun part. I know many of you have received awards that I am about to award this too, that have not really proceeded with them. I debated not adding to your pile of awards, but I am pointing out, this is not about your blog. The award says. Beautiful Blogger. So this means, I think you are a Beautiful person. It is not about blogging, it is about you. Now I get to point out to my point number six. I am an empath. Even in a text environment I sense and feel things. So I know.
So in no particular order.
1. Chey. We have shared a lot of conversations through blogs, email and chat. I know how beautiful you are.
2. Country Gal. You do so much in RT, your care I know has touched thousands of families. In chat and blogging too. This is true beauty.
3. Katie. Our friendship means a lot to me. You are a fantastic person. What is better than the beauty of Friends?
4. Andrea. I know how beautiful you are inside, your blogs touch your soul with a depth and beauty, you paint pictures with your words.
5. Munchkin. 🙂 my new friend. You too are amazing and so strong, and a beautiful person too. *hugs*
6. Jenn. This one was easy, you are caring and compassionate. I suspect empathic as well, and nods beautiful too. 🙂
7. I am keeping this one, I will present it at some point I am sure. 🙂 (see still cheating, lol)
Now. put the darn things up on your walls please, you all know how I can nag….
oh, this one is purple. for some reason. 😉
so grab one of the images and put it up. Follow the rules if you want, or not. 🙂
Thank you again ramblingsfromamum! *hugs*