oh no… a list
The top ten things about Christmas
What makes it special
10. Christmas lights at night. Walking the neighbourhood looking at them, the displays or even the solitary tree partially covered with snow. Sometimes less is more.
9. Decorations inside, yes inducing the tree, all encompassing, from garland down railings to the mistletoe carefully hung in moving locations….
8. hmmmm, it is hard to sort them in order of importance. Christmas candies, to savor while noses are nestled in books and notebooks….
7. The happy feeling, people are just more pleasant… trying to stay off the naughty list.
6. Carols, the songs, not the people, but I am sure they are nice too. All the songs that stick in your head whilst trying to fill it with other things… drated songs.. cut that out.
5. Baking, no not eating it, but baking it, flour flying, sugar sprinkling, the smells coming from the oven, nutmeg.. chocolate… and the fun of doing it with someone.
4. Hiding gifts. The excited feeling that builds….
3. Egg nog… yummy. Oh and mulled wines, ciders.. special hot chocolates… mmmmm
2. Christmas Eve. The excitement again, no sleep, singing, Christmas tv specials, Family, Friends… so much fun!
I love that Cartoon!
so what is number one?
The top Christmas thing?
opening the gifts? oh it is fun….
but on Christmas day……
1. EXAMS WILL BE OVER!
oh… and Mom is coming again 🙂