Sarah nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. 🙂
Thank you Sara. Her blog SARAH SPEAKS is as she says, a bit of everything… oh and psssst, look out she is driving now. 🙂 no I mean it… look out. awww, I am teasing. I am sure she is going to be a great driver. You watch for her too, because she will be a famous journalist soon.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
eeeps rules again. So you know that I will follow them to the letter….
*gasps* you do? you haven’t been following long then have you. 😉
I am behind on awards, things about me.. 7 here, three there 11 next… groans.
Seven things. hmmm. a list, Katie will get all excited.
1. uhm 7? really? can i cheat? dazzle you with magic tricks so you forget?
2. … did it work? oh all right, I want a puppy, and a kitten. there that is two I am caught up.
3. I don’t always use capital letters. I am not lazy, it is not hard to drop my pinky onto the cap key, i do it for effect.
4. lets you ponder that for a while.
5. na na I cheated.. ok I am giggling a bit now, this will be dangerous.
6. I have a blog
7. what? I do. It didn’t specify things you didn’t know. I can be goofy. points out it is friday. 🙂
Well first things first. Thank you again Sarah. 🙂
So to award the award to or nominate the nominees, gift the gift the list would be….
so I usually explain why I choose who I choose, not just passing things along. These two girls, who share quite a bit actually, but I don’t think they have met.. and suspect they will meet now, are FIGHTERS! They have a big fight and will prevail, because I believe in them. What has that got to do with one lovely blog? well they have lovely blogs too. 🙂
what is going on? cheater….
Well I have a few awards to disperse, so don’t get too excited yet, and then I can keep five in reserve to pass out later, to mess with you. 😉