Random Average Girl, who I suspect is neither random or average presented, awarded, bestowed me with the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Another one as well, which I will get too soon. 🙂 Thank you RG.
Now on to the rules and wait.. rules again. gosh. rules. lists too I suspect.
The rules that need to be followed are:
Display the Award Certificate on your website
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
*gasps* seven things again. who comes up with this stuff?
interesting even? what could be interesting?
so another list, here we go, off to list, hi ho hi ho off to list we go
a one and a two
three and a four
some more lists for you to adore.
hmmm did that distract you?
1. I don’t like to talk about myself. thinks that is a valid point for a list. Item number one, complete.
2. I often cheat when doing these lists… nods that is interesting. There number two is also complete
3. what, it was valid. We are hoping to go see the movie Jack this weekend. Again valid.. uhm unless you read this after today.
4. hmmm, that may not be what you expected as an interesting point, maybe I should mention we will have popcorn?
5. only two to go, whew…. this is hard work.
6. I have had someone nominate me for this award before. But I wanted to award it to some, so here we go.
7. I like purple.
Now on to the awards. Most of the bloggers I follow already have this award, so on to some new ones. 🙂
These bloggers inspire me. Each in their own way. Some have blogs that inspire, teach, some are terrific writers and even sing with beauty. Some work actively to remove the stigma associated with Mental Health, the most worthy of goals.
hmm, I have 10 left. lol.